- Benefits of Studying from CFE
- CFE's Affiliation
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
- Candidate having 2-year Bachelor (14-year of education, i.e., BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com etc) from a recognized university/institute
Benefits of Studying Masters in Business Administration from CFE
- CFE has the required faculty in accordance to the standards set by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. All the faculty members are qualified professionals from prestigious institutions around the globe
- The infrastructure of CFE has been designed not only to accommodate the required number of students but give them the comfort provided by an A grade institution of Pakistan
- CFE has state of the art computer laboratories providing students with an absolute learning environment
- CFE has properly organized and well-developed library that helps students to fulfill their self-study requirements
- Cafeterias of all of our campuses help students relax after hectic study hours
- Placement offices strive for students’ job placements in esteemed organizations
Affiliated with private sector Universities
- The financial assistance approved will be applicable for the current session only. If a student wishes to apply for the next session, a new application along with the new enclosure will be required and complete procedure to be followed.
The financial assistance approved in the previous qualification will not be carried forward. A new application will need to be assessed again.
- 50% Fee Concession at 80% or more marks in B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.A.
- 40% Fee Concession at 75% or more marks in B.com/ B.Sc/ B.A.
- 30% Fee Concession at 70% or more marks in B.Com.
- 20% Fee Concession at 65% or more marks in B.Com.
- Suzuki Mehran will be given to our students who obtain a 1st position in the final examination of M.Com/ MBA.
- For scholarship holder, the same fee will be charged in 2nd year if he/ she maintains marks percentage in the annual examination.
- 30% concession is offered to those students who pass B.Com with 60% marks from CFE Group of Colleges.
Cash or other prizes are awards to those students who gain position in the monthly and midterm exams. Prizes are also offered for showing excellence performance in various extracurricular activities.
|The year I – First Term|
|Principles of Management||Muhammad Yasir Gondal||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAemail@example.com|
|Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar, MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business Communication & Report Writing||Shahid Habib||MA (English) MBA, MS Management leading to PhD (Cont.)||25|
|Financial Accounting||Muhammad Yasir Gondal||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAemail@example.com|
|Junaid Aly||MSc Banking & Fin.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Economics||Nawaz Ahmed||M. Phil (Eco), PhD (Cont.)||10|
|Principle of Banking||Junaid Aly||MSc Banking & Fin.||email@example.com|
|Principle of Marketing||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar, MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||email@example.com|
|Business Mathematics & Statistics||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information Technology for Business Executive||Raza Bashir||M. Phil (IT), PhD (Cont.)||5|
|The year I – Second Term|
|Mercantile Law||Sidra Suleman||ACCA (Finalist)||2|
|Financial Management||Zubair Arshad||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAemail@example.com|
|Shahzaman Sherazi||ACCA, M.Com||2|
|Human Resource Management||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Production Operation Management||Saqib-ur-Rehman||M.Phill (HR)||9|
|Business Research Methods||Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar, MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||email@example.com|
|Cost & Management Accounting||Zubair Arshad||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shahzaman Sherazi||ACCA, M.Com||2|
|Auditing Elective-(Finance Specialization)||Shahzaman Sherazi||ACCA, M.Com||2|
|Business Taxation - Elective(Finance Specialization)||Shahid Ali||ACCA,M.Comemail@example.com|
|Consumer Behavior Elective-(Marketing Specialization)||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Advertising and Promotional Strategies Elective-(Marketing)||Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar, MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||email@example.com|
|Year II – Third Term|
|Entrepreneurship||Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar, MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Strategic Management||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||email@example.com|
|Organizational Behavior||Muhammad Usman Sheikh||CPA, MBA (PU), MA Economics (PU)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Logic and Critical Thinking||Maqsood Ahmed||MBA, M.Com, M. Phill (Cont.)||25|
|Economy of Pakistan||Muhammad Yasir Gondal||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAemail@example.com|
|Management Information System||Raza Bashir||MCS, M. Phill (IT), PhD (Cont.)||5|
|Corporate Finance Elective-(Finance Specialization)||Shahzaman Sherazi||ACCA, M.Com||2|
|Investment & Portfolio Management Elective-(Finance)||Muhammad Yasir Gondal||PhD (Scholar), MS/M. Phil (Commerce), M.Com, DFM, ACFAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Global/International Business Elective (Marketing)||Muhammad Awais Baloch||PhD Scholar, MS/ M. Phil, MBA (Mktg & HRM)||email@example.com|
|Marketing Research Elective (Marketing)||Mubashir Waseem Rana||MSc (Eco), MBA, MCS, M. Phil HRM (Cont.)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- College can refuse, very, reverse or terminate any enrolment on the basis of untrue, misleading or incomplete information.
- Reviewing and interpreting policies for better academic discipline by the College authority is not challengeable. No prior notice is obligatory.
- To accommodate modern trends College authorities have complete right to change the course requirement, fee, course nomenclature, course content, class schedules, venue, faculty, etc. any time.
- In case of any change in my mailing address, the student shall immediately inform the College Office.
- 80% attendance and 60% marks are a must in the previous year/ for continuing fee concession/ scholarship in the next year. For this purpose, a fresh application shall be submitted.
- Any student aggrieved by any event in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal/Registrar and not with outside authority unless the Principal/ Registrar permit him/ her to do so.
- The college has the right to withdraw scholarships/ discount and any other fee concession provided to the students subject to his non-compliance with a prescribed stipulation.
- In case of failure in send-up examination/ poor attendance/dues default, the student shall be treated as ineligible to apply/ appear for Board/ University/ College Examination.
- Students shall attend classes regularly as required by the institution as well as by the Board regulations.
- The registration/ admission fees of Board and University shall be paid by the students.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable Student shall apply for admission with the consent of the parents/guardians. If admitted, the student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
- If admitted, student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
MBA is three letter word that is heard a great deal in colleges and universities. A great deal of us doesn’t know the significance of this abbreviation. MBA represents Master of Business Administration. Similarly, as the name demonstrates, MBA students should examine all the learning and data in the theoretical and down to earth parts of the business. MBA is a broadly utilized term on account of the developing craving of the corporate division for business directors. Ideal with the economy scale develops the need of business administrators the whole way across the globe. Each organization, firm or division needs a business supervisor or somebody who knows the certainties about business in all circles. Along these lines, the MBA program in Pakistan is intended to cover every single part of business thinks about in a connected and hypothetical way that at last makes the students very much prepared in their understandings of the bare essential of business.
Lahore is the prime city as it is the monetary focal point of Pakistan where new business developments, mergers, and speculations happen on ordinary premise. It is one of the principle focuses of business and financial development of Pakistan. Hence the colleges and establishments here in Lahore offer business and the executives ponders with an assortment of specializations with the developing need of business-situated personalities. Of the considerable number of universities that offer MBA in Lahore, some are intended to address the issues of the individuals who need to keep working alongside seeking after MBA in postgraduation though some are dedicatedly detailed for the individuals who need to procure the degree with no activity along the edge. In Lahore, there are different types of MBA Courses that are intended to serve the necessities of hopefuls as they look for. For example, while you need to seek after MBA in Lahore there is an MBA Evening program which is for the working students while there is an MBA morning for the students who are not working. One of the universities that offer MBA in Lahore is CFE group of colleges. This isn't just monetarily moderate however it additionally gives its students a certificate that is Punjab University subsidiary. The school ensures that the students are enlisted in the prestigious organizations and offices.
MBA Course Schedule
The schedule of MBA contains materials which are much further developed what the students, who want to join MBA program, have been familiar with in their undergrad programs and the technique for instructing is distinctive in MBA as it includes the contextual analysis strategy. Students can look over the eight noteworthy regions of market-situated specialization fields which are; Human Resource Management, Marketing, International Business, Finance, Information Technology, Tourism Management, Banking, Hospitality, and Operations Management. These specializations serve diverse corporate segments and are similarly vital. One of the striking highlights of MBA is that it builds the employ ability of students tremendously. Students have their basic reasoning, diagnostic and exact critical thinking capacities, and amalgamation abilities created. The students can keep seeking after in the business circle by keeping their administrative positions or by exceeding expectations the future in their specific field of intrigue.
Lahore is the prime city as it is the economic center of Pakistan where new business innovations, mergers, and investments occur on regular basis. It is one of the main centers of business and economic growth of Pakistan. Therefore, the universities and institutes here in Lahore offer business and management studies with a variety of specializations with the growing need of business-oriented minds. Of all the colleges that offer MBA in Lahore, some are designed to meet the needs of those who want to continue working along with pursuing MBA in post-graduation whereas some are dedicatedly formulated for those who want to earn the degree with no job at the side. In Lahore, there are various forms of MBA Courses that are designed to serve the needs of aspirants as they seek. Such as while you want to pursue MBA in Lahore there is an MBA Evening program which is for the working students while there is an MBA morning for the students who are not working.
Benefits Of Studying MBA
MBA in Lahore has been formulated in a way that aspires the students to learn from leaders in the business community and academia and excel in their fields side by side. The outcomes of MBA in Lahore are an Analytical mindset, innovative approach, and futuristic skill set. You have like-minded individuals all across the classroom and the interactions with business managers as well as your professors make it easy for you to be a lifelong journey and partnership with learning for leadership. The main aim of MBA in Lahore is to train the students meticulously in their professional journey by enabling them to rule the corporate sector by imparting the excellence incorporated in them through various lectures and practical’s done by them in understanding the analytical and empirical knowledge of the business. Through this standard practice and mature pedagogy, the aspirants are transformed into entrepreneurs and managers.
Along with the evening MBA course for the working students, there is also a full-time MBA which is designed for competitive students all across Pakistan. The pattern and benchmarks of this MBA are developed by keeping in mind the global standards. The MBA in Pakistan is mentored by the custodians and academicians who are corporate leaders. The courses are diversified and are corporate oriented and their assessments are done through numerous methods such as case studies, lab, problems-based learning and simulations. The students are trained in a way where they can learn the complexity of real-life problems and can apply information gained through the ability of thinking skills. The institutes in Lahore which offer MBA, whether in evening or morning, not only make sure that their aspirants get positions in the corporate sector in Pakistan but also worldwide.
To get enrolled in MBA in Lahore, one must have the abilities to make their mark through the business sphere. Some of the colleges in Lahore take the students in on ‘first come first serve’ basis. Once the enrolled number of students meet their required intake, they close the gates for newcomers. So, if one is willing to get signed in the MBA in Lahore, he/she must enroll himself on an early basis. Whereas, there is a particular process in which the students who want to specialize in any field must also opt for that earlier than others in order to remain in. Because of the raised demand of business managers, the market’s needs have become diversified. All the colleges and institutes must produce the students each year that can cover the needs of the business sphere. So, they make sure to cover each aspect of the needs by diversifying the specializations. Otherwise, the market is going to get only one of the kinds of specialized students in MBA. But students must not lose their hearts as there are a variety of specializations available right not in MBA in Lahore. One of the colleges that offer MBA in Lahore is CFE group of colleges. This is not only financially affordable, but it also provides its students with a degree that is Punjab University affiliated. The college makes sure that the students are recruited in the renowned companies and agencies.