- BISE Fee Structure
- Examination Structure
- BISE Important Dates
- CFE's Affiliation with BISE Lahore
- Tuition Fee
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
BISE Fee Structure
|Intermediate (Part I, II) Regular Registration & Examination Fee|
|Group||Registration Fee||Exam Fee|
|Part (I, II) Science||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 1,700|
|Part (I, II) Commerce||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 1,700|
|Intermediate (Part I, II) Late Registration & Examination Fee|
|Part (I, II) Science||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 3,400|
|Part (I, II) Commerce||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 3,400|
|Intermediate (Part I, II) Special Registration & Examination Fee|
|Part (I, II) Science||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 5,100|
|Part (I, II) Commerce||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 5,100|
|*Fees can be changed as per BISE instructions|
|Pre-Medical Part – I|
|Pre-Medical Part – II|
|Pre-Engineering Part – I|
|Pre-Engineering Part – II|
|General Science Part – I|
|General Science Part – II|
|ICS Part - I|
|ICS Part -11|
|I.Com Part – I|
|Principles of Accounting||75|
|Principles of Economics||75|
|Principles of Commerce||75|
|I.Com Part – II|
|Principles of Accounting||75|
|Principles of Banking||75|
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Important Dates
|Intermediate (Part I, II) Annual Examination Fee||Last Date (Regular)||Last Date (Private)|
|Without Late Single Fee||09-02-2014||09-02-2014|
CFE's Affiliation with BISE Lahore
CFE is affiliated with Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
|F.Sc (Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering & ICS)||Rs.|
Tuition Fee F.Sc/ ICS
Tuition Fee I.Com/FA
Matriculation Students (taking admission in Intermediate)
(%age of Tuition Fee)
|85% and above||100% *Scholarship|
|80% - 84%||50% *Scholarship|
|75% - 79%||40% *Scholarship|
|Govt. Employees & Teacher's Child||40%|
|Student domiciled and resident outside Lahore||40%|
*Scholarship does not include exam fees
**Kinship scholarships apply to all existing and passed-out CFEites
- Scholarships are also available to siblings and passed out students of CFE Group of Colleges
- Students with ‘Failure’ in one subject can get admissions on the provisional basis
- No refund of fee in case of failure in Supplementary Examinations
- Scholarships are only for the fresh students
Documentation required at the time of admission.
- 3 Copies of last passed examinations
- 1 Character Certificate for Regular Students
- 3 Copies of Father's/ Mother's CNIC
- 4 passport Size Pictures
- 1 Copy of NOC (Students from outside Lahore)
|Biology||Prof. Abdul Malik||M.Sc Biologyemail@example.com|
|Physics||Prof. Hafeez ul Hussainfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mathematics||Prof. Rashid Anwar||M.Sc Mathematicsemail@example.com|
|Physics||Prof. Amir Raza||M.Phil Physicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Accounting||Prof. Adnan Sadiq||M.Com (Finance)||email@example.com|
|Statistics||Prof. Faizu-ul-Hassan Faizi||M.Sc Statistics/ M.Sc Mathematicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|English||Prof. Haroon Kashif||M.A Englishemail@example.com|
|Prof. Shumyla Akram||M.A Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Urdu||Prof. Hafiz Umer Farooq||M.Phil Urdu, M.A Arabic, M.A Islamiatemail@example.com|
|Business Mathematics||Prof. Faisal Mughal||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chemistry||Prof. Sheraz Khalid||M.Sc Chemistryemail@example.com|
|Introduction to Business||Prof. Imran Mahmood||M.Comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Economics||Prof. Izhar Akram||M.Phil (Cont.)||email@example.com|
|Accounting||Prof. Ghulam Jillani||M.Com (Finance)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Islamiat||Prof. Usman Mansha||M.A Islamic Studiesemail@example.com|
|Money Banking and Finance||Prof. Faheem Shaheen||M.Com (Accounting)||8|
|Urdu||Prof. Tabassum Asim||M.Phil Urdufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Computer||Prof. Zulfiqar Ahmad||MCSemail@example.com|
|Business Statistics||Prof. Muhammad Mudasser Malik||MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- College can refuse, very, reverse or terminate any enrolment on the basis of untrue, misleading or incomplete information.
- Reviewing and interpreting policies for better academic discipline by the College authority is not challengeable. No prior notice is obligatory.
- To accommodate modern trends College authorities have complete right to change the course requirement, fee, course nomenclature, course content, class schedules, venue, faculty, etc. any time.
- In case of any change in my mailing address, the student shall immediately inform the College Office.
- 80% attendance and 60% marks are a must in the previous year/ for continuing fee concession/ scholarship in the next year. For this purpose, a fresh application shall be submitted.
- Any student aggrieved by any event in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal/ Registrar and not with outside authority unless the Principal/ Registrar permits him/ her to do so.
- The college has the right to withdraw scholarships/ discount and any other fee concession provided to the students subject to his non-compliance with a prescribed stipulation.
- In case of failure in send-up examination/ poor attendance/ dues default, the student shall be treated as ineligible to apply/ appear for Board/ University/ College Examination.
- Students shall attend classes regularly as required by the institution as well as by the Board regulations.
- The registration/ admission fees of Board and University shall be paid by the students.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable Student shall apply for admission with the consent of my parents/ guardians.
- If admitted, the student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
Discipline General Behavior
- The student will not be allowed to enter college after the college start time and not be allowed to leave college before the end of classes
- Without the uniform, no students will be allowed to enter in college
- Students will not be allowed to leave the classroom without break time for any reason
- The student will not be allowed to use a cell phone within college premises
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in college premises
- The student should not be allowed to stay in campus after their classes without any reason
- Rs.50/- absent fine will be imposed per lecture
- Rs.200/- fine will be imposed per day
- The mobile phone will be confiscated in use during college premises
|Arrival & Departure|
|Discipline within Classroom/Labs|
|Discipline outside the classroom|
|College Tests/ Examinations|
Right after passing the matriculation exams, students find themselves in the crossroads. A number of questions start popping up in their heads, like, what to do next? Which degree program to choose? What do I want to become in future? Etc. the students who have their future sorted out from the start of beforehand are a bit relaxed about the coming decisions. Yet the students who are fresh in the pond of decision-making, find themselves irritated and troubled by the number of options which are laid down in front of them to choose from. There is a misunderstood concept that once the decision for one’s career is made; he might have to stick to it for the rest of his life. This confusion must be cleared off a student’s mind before he actually steps up to make a decision. It is important to have a clear mind and make a great choice according to one’s interest. Because if a person makes a wrong choice in opting a career for him, he might end up having a profession for the rest of his life which he is not even interested in.
F.Sc Pre Engineering Subjects
The life of a student, here in Pakistan, has been made difficult because of all the pressure a student gets from different resources. This pressure coming from all sides is not the fault of anyone considering the fact that the courses are not broken down in a way for the students and their guardians to understand completely. This is why this article is going to help a lot of individuals in understanding the basis of courses. In Pakistan, it is a usual practice to consider the field more valuable for a student if it requires a lot of mind-twisting studies and demands to spend sleepless nights because one is too busy concentrating in his books of knowledge. Thus, it explains the fact behind the importance of engineering in Pakistan for students.
F.Sc Pre Engineering Subjects are considered one of the very significant and influential areas of studies for students. It requires the students to study sciences in their intermediate period and science has always been one of the most formidable parts of a student’s syllabus. Right after 10 most significant years of studies for a student he needs to step up to intermediate where he has to choose one of the few lined up fields and make sure he takes full responsibility of his career whatsoever. Thus, the intermediate is considered a very crucial time for the teens as they need to lay down the base of their careers and future.
F.Sc Pre Medical Subjects
If a student has taken science during his matriculation period than he certainly gets to go for FSc Pre-Medical in his intermediate. Students get scared away from the name of the course itself, i.e. FSc Pre-Medical. But this name is just as easy to understand as the pattern of studies in it. FSc Pre Medical is most of the times confused as the abbreviation of Fundamental of Science. But students and almost everyone need to understand that this term, FSc Pre Medical, means Faculty of science. Understanding the term may lay down the information it is providing, because obviously, one has to study science, and most importantly Biology, throughout his period in intermediate.
FSc Pre Medical, right now in Pakistan, means that two years of ultimate pressure. Because students are supposed to take F.Sc Pre Medical Subjects in their intermediate period as they are dreamed to become doctors and nothing less. Right now, the doctor is considered one of the noblest jobs for both boys and girls. Thus, this is the main, or in some cases only solution, for most of the male and female in their teen ages. They are put down with the pressure of a lot of college studies, then academy sessions and thus there is no time left to even consider some of their hobbies are passions are anything that may boost their minds. FSc Pre Medical is mainly under the misguided impression of laying down the pathway to be a doctor only and no other way out of it whatsoever. This wrongly put down impression has killed a lot of dreams and talents as well. If one has done Fsc Pre Medical, he/she does not study biology only. They get to study other sciences as well, such as chemistry and physics. So, while pursuing one’s future one must keep this in mind that not the only biology is important to define their future but there are just as many other options as well.
For the vast majority of the understudies, this stage seems like a mind-boggling labyrinth with bunches of entryways prompting distinctive headings, and it winds up hard to discover the entryway that leads towards the understudy's fantasy profession. Give us a chance to attempt to take a gander at this labyrinth from above with the goal that we can interface the entryways that will lead you towards your fantasy.
The students after matriculation mostly choose sciences, like pre-engineering and pre-medical. But they never understand the importance or scope of commerce or computer sciences subjects. These subjects are rising like a star now. All the students who have previously done either ICS are now working at some big companies producing a big name and salary for themselves. So, all the students who are looking up for some advices for their futures must know the importance of ICS as well to start off better.
For ICS the courses which are offered to students during their intermediate time period are;
- Pak Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Computer Science
The students who choose to start their future with the business related subjects mostly choose ICOM. ICOM is an acronym for Intermediate of Commerce. Therefore, students who choose ICOM subjects are expected to develop a good grounding of various fields of business. This degree program will help students to develop an understanding of the role of financial management in a business firm, and the use of calculations and financial ratios in improving a firm’s business. students will gain initial know-how of how the companies choose between investments and how they happen to raise their annual capital. The students who choose ICOM subjects in intermediate are expected to acquire knowledge about the financial institutions mainly security markets.
Although the name of ICOM indicate that the students will have to study and get knowledge about commerce, finance, and accounting. But these are not the only subjects which can decide the future of a student later in his life. Even after ICOM, the students have a lot of career options. One can choose management sciences as well with which you can keep growing in business fields but in a different aspect. The subjects for ICOM open doors to a very clear pathway which can lead the students to the utmost rankings in the business sphere if the student works and studies dedicatedly. While choosing any degree the students are mostly worried about the subjects or courses that they have to study for two years of their lives. The same question arises in a student’s mind while electing I.COM Subjects for his intermediate. Well, to answer this question for students who are still confused by the number of fields laid in front of them to choose right after passing matriculation, below is the names and description of all the courses that one has to study during ICOM.