BSC (Hons.) (UK Sc (Hons.) (UK)
With an international reputation for innovation, high-quality education and research, and global relationships, it is not surprising that Oxford Brookes University has been voted the best modern University in the Sunday Times Good University Guide for seven years in succession.
The Business School is one of the leading schools for teaching and learning in the UK, being a national Subject Centre in Business, Management, Accountancy and Finance, and Oxford Brookes University is one of only sixteen institutions across the UK to have received two multi-million pound awards to establish more than one Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
In an independent assessment of teaching quality, the Business School was one of only two in the country to achieve the maximum score (24/24) across more than one subject area.
The School's reputation has also been recognized through the award of a national, multi-million-pound Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning which has developed a new learning center on campus with the latest technology to support learning in a café-style environment.
By gaining BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting, awarded by Oxford Brookes University, student will not only demonstrate to potential or existing employers that he/ she possesses all the relevant graduate skills to equip him/ her for a brilliant career in accounting and finance, but that it is from a university that has a reputation for excellence.
To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University i.e. opted-in to BSc degree scheme before passing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers, F7, F8 and F9
- Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9 and pass other papers as required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals level papers
- Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics module
- To submit your Research and Analysis Project in May submission period this must be completed by 15th April of the same year
- To submit your Research and Analysis Project in the November submission period this must be completed by 15th October of the same year
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project
* The degree must be completed within 10 years of your initial registration onto ACCA’s professional qualification otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.