- Benefits of Studying from CFE
- CFE's Affiliation
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
- Candidate having an Intermediate degree (F.A, F. Sc., ICS, I.COM etc) equivalent examination from a recognized board
Benefits of Studying ADP-CM from CFE
- CFE has the required faculty in accordance to the standards set by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. All the faculty members are qualified professionals from prestigious institutions around the globe
- The infrastructure of CFE has been designed not only to accommodate the required number of students but give them the comfort provided by an A grade institution of Pakistan
- CFE has state of the art computer laboratories providing students with an absolute learning environment
- CFE has properly organized and well-developed library that helps students to fulfill their self-study requirements
- Cafeterias of all of our campuses help students relax after hectic study hours
- Placement offices strive for students’ job placements in esteemed organizations
Affiliated with private sector Universities
- The financial assistance approved will be applicable for the current session only. If a student wishes to apply for the next session, a new application along with the new enclosure will be required and complete procedure to be followed.
The financial assistance approved in the previous qualification will not be carried forward. A new application will need to be assessed again.
- Car for 1st Position - holder in PU final exam
- Cash or other prizes are awarded to those students who gain positions in the monthly and mid-term exams. Prizes will also be offered for showing excellent performance in various extracurricular activities
Marks Obtained in Intermediate (F.A, F. Sc, ICS, and I.COM)
(%age of Tuition Fee)
|80% and Above||60% *Scholarship|
|75% - 79%||50% *Scholarship|
|70% - 74%||40% *Scholarship|
|65% - 69%||30% *Scholarship|
General Category Scholarships
|Student domiciled and resident outside Lahore||20%|
|Kinship scholarships apply to all existing and passed out CFEites||30%|
Scholarship Sustainability Criteria:
In order to remain eligible for a scholarship next semester:
- The student will have to maintain 75% attendance
- 65% passing percentage in every semester internal and external exam
- The scholarship does not include exam fees
- Kinship scholarships apply to all existing and passed-out CFEites
- Students with 'Failure' in one subject can get admissions on Provisional Basis
- No refund of fee in case of failure in Supplementary Exams
- Scholarships are only for the fresh students
Documentation Required at the Time of Admission:
- 3 Copies of last passed exam
- 1 Character Certificate For Regular Students
- 3 Copies of Father's/ Mother's CNIC
- 4 Passport Size Pictures
- 1 Copy of NOC (Students from outside Lahore)
- Professional faculty members of M.phil will teach ADP-CM students
- College can refuse, very, reverse or terminate any enrolment on the basis of untrue, misleading or incomplete information.
- Reviewing and interpreting policies for better academic discipline by the College authority is not challengeable. No prior notice is obligatory.
- To accommodate modern trends College authorities have complete right to change the course requirement, fee, course nomenclature, course content, class schedules, venue, faculty, etc. any time.
- In case of any change in my mailing address, the student shall immediately inform the College Office.
- 80% attendance and 60% marks are a must in the previous year/ for continuing fee concession/ scholarship in the next year. For this purpose, a fresh application shall be submitted.
- Any student aggrieved by any event in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal/Registrar and not with outside authority unless the Principal/ Registrar permit him/ her to do so.
- The college has the right to withdraw scholarships/ discount and any other fee concession provided to the students subject to his non-compliance with a prescribed stipulation.
- In case of failure in send-up examination/ poor attendance/dues default, the student shall be treated as ineligible to apply/ appear for Board/ University/ College Examination.
- Students shall attend classes regularly as required by the institution as well as by the Board regulations.
- The registration/ admission fees of Board and University shall be paid by the students.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable Student shall apply for admission with the consent of the parents/guardians. If admitted, the student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College.