- Time Tables
- Benefits of AFD Qualification
- Levels of AFD
- Examination Structure
- Fee Structure
- Important Dates
- Benefits of Studying AFD from CFE
- CFE's Accreditation/ Affiliation with ACCA (UK)
- Tuition Fee
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
- is of two hours' duration;
- contains 50 questions;
- is out of 100 marks;
- has a pass mark of 50%; and
- contains two-mark multiple choice questions on l0079
- is of two hours' duration;
- contains 50 questions;
- is out of 100 marks;
- has a pass mark of 50%; and
- contains the following question types: multiple choice questions, multiple response questions, multiple response matching questions, and number entry questions - all worth two marks
Note: The FAB, FMA and FFA examinations follow the same structure and syllabus as the equivalent ACCA Qualification examinations (F1, F2, and F3 respectively).
|ACCA Foundations Diploma from Dec 2013||CBE|
|FA1 and MA1 (Introductory Certificate)||£70|
|FA2 and MA2 (Intermediate Certificate)||£70|
|FAB, FMA and FFA (Diploma)||£85|
|CFE Registration Fee||10,000|
|Recording Financial Transactions||13,000|
|Information for Management Control||13,000|
|Maintaining Financial Records||16,000|
|Accounting for Costs||16,0000|
|Diploma in Accounting and Business|
|Accountant in Business||18,000|
- The financial assistance approval will be applicable for the current session only. If a student wishes to apply for the next session, a new application along with the new enclosure will be required and complete procedure to be followed.
- Students who are transferring from any other qualification will require filing a new application along with the required enclosures.
- The financial assistance approval in the previous qualification will not be carried forward. The new application will be assessed again
- The form should be submitted to Manager Coordination/ Manager Operations.
- Students will be interviewed by Manager Coordination/ Manager Operations.
- Based on the interview, the recommendation is made to the Principal for Financial Assistance.
- Principal approves the Financial Assistance as per policies of the institute and keeping in view the budget of donations-allocated.
All applications will be processed within one week of submission.
|Sr. No||Qualification||Marks Obtained||Scholarships
(%age of Tuition Fee)
|90% or above||50%|
|85% - 89%||40%|
|75% - 84%||25%|
|75% or above||50%|
|70% - 74%||40%|
|65% - 69%||25%|
|6 or more A's||50%|
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Admission process must be completed before commencement of classes by depositing institute's dues
- If you wish to withdraw or transfer your fee (pre result) of one or more papers, you can do so by writing an application in the specified form to the course coordinator within 2 weeks from the commencement of the course
- The fee shall be transferred without deduction
- A deduction of 10% of the applicable fee shall be made at the time of refund
No application for refund or transfer shall be entertained in any case after the expiry of the above period
- If you have appeared in the recent ACCA/AFD examination and awaiting the result, you can withdraw or transfer your fee upon the declaration of result by writing an application to the course coordinator within the period of one week from the announcement of the result
- In the case of transfer, no deduction shall be made if the fee is transferred to the same paper in the next session.
- In the case of paper change, 50% of the applicable fee is deducted and 50% will be transferred to immediate next session
- In case of refund after the declaration of result, 50% of the applicable fee will be deducted
- If your application for fee refund or transfer is not in accordance with the above criteria, no such application shall be entertained. Please note that crossed cheque of fee refund shall be issued to the credit of the student or in the name of parents
- Any application for refund/transfer will be processed within one week after the above-mentioned deadlines
- Any outstanding dues must be cleared as per due dates
- After the expiry of the due date, students with an outstanding balance will not be allowed to take classes anymore
- Students are not allowed to drop any course/paper after enrollment
- If a student wishes to take an extra class of any paper with another batch, he/she must inform the respective course coordinator
- If a student wishes to re-sit in any course, a 50% tuition fee will be charged
- Course, for which a student is enrolled, may be canceled, due to any circumstance, beyond the institution’s control. However, in the event of such cancellation, students will be informed and fee submitted will be refundable without any deduction
ACCA's entrance level suite of honors – ACCA Foundation Diploma – is being presented after nitty-gritty discussion which started in 2008 with ACCA partners, including managers, learning suppliers, individuals, understudies, other expert accountancy bodies and controllers. ACCA Foundation Diploma will give much more noteworthy access to the ACCA Qualification and means to fulfill the necessities of managers by enabling people to look over an adaptable scope of capabilities which will enable them to build up the important specialized information and handy abilities required to perform in bookkeeping professional jobs.
ACCA Foundation Diploma comprises of a suite of honors, including declarations, confirmations, and an amended Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification. These adaptable honors center around the center aptitudes of budgetary bookkeeping and the board bookkeeping; and the more extensive job of the bookkeeper in business at more elevated amounts. The scope of honors implies bosses can pick the dimension of capability which most fittingly meets their business needs. Furthermore, it gives understudies adaptable passage focuses with accreditation granted at each dimension, enabling understudies to tailor the honors, making them an alluring and applicable decision for managers.
Since a student has opted for AFD (ACCA foundation diploma) and is planning to excel his career in accountancy and finance he must know a few more benefits of AFD which are stated below;
- AFD is an adaptable suite of capabilities, which addresses the issues of the two understudies and bosses
- Gives the chance to understudies of capacity and application, independent of an understudy's instructive foundation or learning condition
- Creates aptitudes and capabilities custom fitted to the requirements of businesses, people in general and other key partners
- Utilizations inventive evaluation and conveyance systems to make very adaptable capabilities
- Gives an establishing in polished skill and moral conduct at the center of the capabilities
- Passage to enter in ACCA capability
ACCA Foundation Diploma offers different section focuses, enabling greatest adaptability for imminent understudies to choose the most fitting passage course and movement to extra capabilities, in view of their past capabilities, experience, and future profession desires. It is vital to note tests FAB, FMA, and FFA inside.
Course 1: No formal Academic Qualifications
There are no formal scholastic capabilities required.
There is additionally no age necessity should you wish to begin the capability.
O-levels, Intermediate or Matriculation understudies are prescribed to seek after their vocation in accountancy and finance.
Course 2: Entry Requirements for ACCA Qualification
For understudies who meet the base section necessities to begin the ACCA Qualification for example have at least 2 A Levels and 3 GCSEs or equal, they can either enroll for the ACCA Qualification and begin their investigations at the Knowledge modules with F1, F2, and F3; or enlist on the AFD and finish the Introductory and Intermediate Certificates in Financial and Management Accounting on the off chance that they want to take this course first. ACCA suggests understudies enlist straightforwardly onto the ACCA Qualification on the off chance that they meet the base section prerequisites for the capability as opposed to entering the ACCA Qualification through ACCA Foundation Diploma. Nonetheless, the choice is accessible to those understudies who wish to get extra declarations at basic and transitional dimensions previously beginning their examinations on the ACCA Qualification.
ACCA has been one of the finest degrees since it has the privilege of producing remarkable students who know the left and right of business, management and accountancy and finance. The business firms and companies prefer the aspirants to be their managers who have done ACCA from a well-known college because they are thought to be competent and have the full command on the tact of business.
If a student wants to pursue his future in the fields of accountancy and finance and he has no previous qualification or experience in the relevant field, then foundation diploma is a great place to start. After the completion of foundation diploma, the student is automatically transferred to ACCA with given exemptions of first three papers. Thus, the students who have secured their positions in ACCA foundation diploma in 2014 and onwards will only be required to pass three more papers after which they will. The three papers which are required to be passed after the ACCA foundations diploma are examinations of Business Mathematics, Statistics, and Principles of Economics.
The capabilities can be utilized to create initiates from optional schools or to energize those officially working in records bolster jobs to get formal acknowledgment of their capacities. There are no formal section necessities. There are several reasons to choose ACCA foundation diploma for your intermediate studies or after that. But some important reasons are as follows;
Fast Track to ACCA qualification
Starting out at right level
Enter the exciting world of business
Fast and flexible
Back is the fundamental foundation of the business world, a vocation in fund will take you puts in your profession. ACCA's Foundation Diploma is your initial step to turning into a back proficient. It is a venturing stone in all-inclusive perceived proficient capability, which once finished will show signs of improvement work, higher than normal pay, and an opportunity to seek after this vocation comprehensively. So, on the prospect that your definitive objective is the ACCA Qualification, beginning with the Foundation Diploma will give you basic learning to enable you to pass. You will be naturally exchanged onto the ACCA Qualification, for nothing out of pocket, and given exclusions from the initial three tests when you finish the Foundation Diploma.