- PU Fee Structure
- Examination Structure
- PU Important Dates
- CFE's Affiliation with PU
- Tuition Fee
- Financial Assistance
- Admission Rules
Punjab University Fee Structure
|Fee Structure (Part-I & Part-II)|
|Title||Regular Students||Late College Students||Private Students|
|B.Com Part I & II||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,100/-||Rs. 4,700/-|
|Part – I|
|Business Mathematics and Statistics||100|
|Computer Application in Business||100|
|Money, Banking and Finance||100|
|Part – II|
|Advanced Financial Accounting||100|
|Economics of Pakistan||100|
Punjab University Important Dates
|1||Registration Date||02-10-2013 – 11-10-2013|
|2||Late Registration Date||12-10-2013 – 26-10-2013|
|3||Further Late Registration Date||28-10-2013 – 11-11-2013|
|4||Last Registration Date||12-11-2013 – 11-12-2013|
|5||B.Com. Part-I, Annual Examination, 2014||06-06-2014|
|6||B.Com. Part-II, Annual Examination, 2011||07-06-2014|
|The Admission Forms & Fee for both the examinations will be received as follows:|
|1||With Single Fee:||01-03-2014||Rs 4,000|
|2||With Double Fee:||13-03-2014||Rs 8,000|
CFE is affiliated with Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan
Matriculation Students (taking admission in Intermediate)
(%age of Tuition Fee)
|85% and above||100% *Scholarship|
|80% - 84%||50% *Scholarship|
|75% - 79%||40% *Scholarship|
|Govt. Employees & Teacher's Child||40%|
|Student domiciled and resident outside Lahore||40%|
*Scholarship does not include exam fees
**Kinship scholarships apply to all existing and passed-out CFEites
- Scholarships are also available to siblings and passed out students of CFE Group of Colleges
- Students with ‘Failure’ in one subject can get admissions on the provisional basis
- No refund of fee in case of failure in Supplementary Examinations
- Scholarships are only for the fresh students
Documentation required at the time of admission.
- 3 Copies of last passed examinations
- 1 Character Certificate for Regular Students
- 3 Copies of Father's/ Mother's CNIC
- 4 passport Size Pictures
- 1 Copy of NOC (Students from outside Lahore)
|Accounting||Prof. Adnan Sadiq||M.Com (Finance)||email@example.com|
|English||Prof. Haroon Kashif||M.A Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Shumyla Akram||M.A Englishemail@example.com|
|Urdu||Prof. Hafiz Umer Farooq||M.Phil Urdu, M.A Arabic, M.A Islamiatfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business Mathematics||Prof. Faisal Mughal||MBAemail@example.com|
|Introduction to Business||Prof. Imran Mahmood||M.Comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Economics||Prof. Izhar Akram||M.Phil (Cont.)||email@example.com|
|Accounting||Prof. Ghulam Jillani||M.Com (Finance)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Islamiat||Prof. Usman Mansha||M.A Islamic Studiesemail@example.com|
|Money Banking and Finance||Prof. Faheem Shaheen||M.Com (Accounting)||8|
|Computer||Prof. Zulfiqar Ahmad||MCSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business Statistics||Prof. Muhammad Mudasser Malik||MBAemail@example.com|
- College can refuse, vary, reverse or terminate any enrolment on the basis of untrue, misleading or incomplete information.
- Reviewing and interpreting policies for better academic discipline by the College authority is not challengeable. No prior notice is obligatory.
- To accommodate modern trends College authorities have complete right to change the course requirement, fee, course nomenclature, course content, class schedules, venue, faculty, etc. any time.
- In case of any change in my mailing address, the student shall immediately inform the College Office.
- 80% attendance and 60% marks are a must in the previous year/ for continuing fee concession/ scholarship in the next year. For this purpose, a fresh application shall be submitted.
- Any student aggrieved by any event in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal/ Registrar and not with outside authority unless the Principal/ Registrar permits him/ her to do so.
- The college has the right to withdraw scholarships/ discount and any other fee concession provided to the students subject to his non-compliance with a prescribed stipulation.
- In case of failure in send-up examination/ poor attendance/ dues default, the student shall be treated as ineligible to apply/ appear for Board/ University/ College Examination.
- (Students shall attend classes regularly as required by the institution as well as by the Board regulations.
- The registration/ admission fees of Board and University shall be paid by the students.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable Student shall apply for admission with the consent of my parents/ guardians.
- If admitted, the student shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College
The Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) program is an all-around eminent 2-year degree program which has been intended to furnish the understudies with sufficient information and abilities which would help them taking a solid start of their expert vocation so they can procure their livings and bolster their families as well. B.com is a standout amongst the most looked for courses after twelfth. The course covers various subjects amid its examination period. B. Com primarily centers around Accounts, Mathematics and Economics. The B. Com degree gives a solid stage to a wide scope of profession openings in all parts of trade and industry, from deals and advertising through to money related administrations, data innovation, retail, fabricating, the travel industry, transport, and business counseling. This program is intended to prepare understudies as generalists in the financial and business the management environment.
Courses For B.Com:
Following are the subjects which are involved in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com):
The students who want to take B.com Graduation In Lahore as their degree for a bright future in commerce and sciences are often worried about the eligibility of the field. To understand the eligibility for B.com below are two requirements that are mandatory;
- Hopefuls ought to have passed the higher auxiliary examination with at the very least half stamps from a perceived board.
- Competitors having a scholarly foundation in science, business and expressions stream are qualified to apply for this course.
There are a number of the fields which one can choose after completing B.Com. This vast range of future options, in the particular area of interest, have opened door to a lot of other pathways to success which pass through B.Com. Some of the courses option after the completion of B.com are stated below;
- Chartered Accountant (CA) ...
- Master of Commerce (M. Com) ...
- MBA in Finance) ...
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) ...
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) ...
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) ...
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
If a student wants to work after B.com Graduation In Pakistan instead of practicing further in the respective field, there are a number of options for him to choose from. The business world opens its arm to anyone who has understood the fundamentals of business concepts and laws. Thus, the number of options the B. Com student can choose from are stated below;
- Company Secretary
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Sales Analyst
- Junior Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Business Development Trainee
Whereas, different firms and companies in which the B. Com student can work are;
- Business Consultancies
- Educational Institutes
- Industrial Houses
- Public Accounting Firms
- Policy Planning
- Foreign Trade
- Budget Planning
- Inventory Control
- Merchant Banking
- Working Capital Management
- Treasury and Forex Department
- Investment Banking